The leading Magento eCommerce Community Conference is arriving in Zurich, Switzerland.
Being the world’s famous eCommerce conference, with 8 years of experience in 11 countries, Meet Magento will take place in Zurich on October, 24 for the first time. The leading specialists and experts from the entire ecosystem: merchants, service providers, agencies and developers will present their knowledge and share their experience. The event promises to deliver great speeches about:
• Magento 2
• revenue improvements
• inbound Magento marketing
• code quality and productivity
• psychology in eCommerce
The conference is an excellent opportunity to encounter the whole Magento community, learn more about the latest eCommerce trends, exchange knowledge, establish new contacts and find great benefits for your business.
Meet Magento Switzerland 2014 expects about 300 attendees from different European counties, so it’s an excellent chance to grow your business network in Switzerland and Europe.
The event’s highlights include:
• Morning Magento run (still need to be confirmed)
• Opening Keynote from ricardo.ch
• 24 conferences with a large variety of topics done by experts in their domain
• Day closing with Magento Community Manager Ben Marks
• Magento Doctors Booth from the Firegento Association
• Networking After Party
• Magento Bowling Contest
• Famous international & Swiss Speakers
• Magento Hackathon on 25th & 26th October
An impressive line-up of the keynote speakers has been assembled for the 1st Meet Magento Swedish edition.
Tickets and Location
The ticket sale has now been opened. You can get your pass to the conference HERE
Meet Magento Switzerland will be held in the halls of Riverside-Glattfelden Hotel, beautifully located near a leafy spot in the Winterthur region.
P.S. By the way, the MageWorx team is also planning to visit the event. So if you want to learn more about us, exchange business cards or discuss any type of cooperation, we can meet up there.