Back to business!
As the holidays wrap up, it’s just the right time to give your business a refresh. Follow ecommerce changes, take warning by the missteps you did in 2015 and develop a clear strategy for the new year.
In 2016 Magento 2 promises to turn into the most advanced ecommerce platform. But still this superhero isn’t the almighty. That’s why we want to show you something cool today – something the default Magento 2 doesn’t have.
So, please welcome on stage 2 brand-new extensions:
Search Suite – empowers Magento 2 search with Sphinx functionality, thus making it fast and relevant.
- Customize the default Sphinx functionality
- Define Sphinx connection timeout and tweak the Search Results Ranker settings
- Specify the Search Matching mode and validate the Sphinx Config file
Gift Cards – a toolkit to generate, configure and manage gift cards.
- 3 gift card types (email, print-out, mail)
- Flexible pricing schemes & values
- Full back-end control
- The ability to redeem Gift Codes at the Checkout/Shopping Cart
What’s more, we never stop enhancing our Magento 1 extensions, making them #1 on the market. This time we want to share with you SEO Suite Ultimate Update with 20 new features and improvements!
- JSON-LD method support for products rich snippets
- Support of all available languages in XML sitemap
- Increased size of the template rule fields
- Improved product templates performance
- The ability to add the [subcategories] variable to the SEO meta templates
- and more!