Welcome on board, all June Updates are in one place.
- SEO Suite Ultimate v 2.4.1
- NEW Extended Rich Snippets
- SEO Suite Ultimate v 7.1.0
- Order Management v 2.2.0
And now more details!
- product markup (ratings & reviews, stock, price, brand, SKU, etc.)
- category markup
- breadcrumbs implementation
- Twitter Cards/ OpenGraph support
- Business/ Merchant markup (location, address, phone, etc.)
- Website/ Page info ( title & description)
EXTENDED RICH SNIPPETS
Brand New extension is out. So, you can either get it separately or as a part of SEO Suite Ultimate. The set of features is the same for both solutions.
Search results with Extended Rich Snippets:
Extended social media results:
SEO SUTE ULTIMATE
The extensiongets the following functionality:
- Redirects for removed products. By creating 301/ 302 redirects, you’ll help search engines index your new product pages and avoid losing site traffic. Here is more about redirects.
Under this feature you can:
- Set the redirects type: 301 moved permanently/ 302 found
- Define the default redirect to the product/ category
- Specify the time period to keep redirects on your site
- Dynamic variables for category templates
- The ability to define a product image path added in XML sitemap.
- Bug fixes
Dynamic variables for category templates
The extension is empowered with:
- Custom shipping pricing when adding new orders from the back-end
- Partially Shipped status if the order is not fully shipped
- Better compatibility with 3rd party extensions, which add custom columns to the orders grid
- Compatibility with PostNL and Phoenix CashOnDelivery extensions
Moreover, you can optimize the orders grid to make it working fast even with the large number of orders.
Partially Shipped status
Custom shipping pricing
Stay Tuned, more updates are coming!