Take a look at our newsletter for a convenient summary of what we’ve been up to here at MageWorx in January.
We started this year with the release of a big update of our SEO toolkit for Magento 1. Also, we’ve added a bunch of useful features to our Magento 2 SEO extension, released a new Improved Layered Navigation extension and more. Check out our monthly updates below!
The extension was equipped with a new and unique feature – meta SEO templates for pages filtered by layered navigation.
By optimizing pages filtered by layered navigation, you can:
- make this type of pages act like sub-categories (that comes really useful, if your store doesn’t have a lot of sub-categories)
- fully optimize LN pages for long-tail or any specific search queries
- use these pages to extend and strengthen your site architecture.
Follow this link for a detailed description of this new functionality.
With the latest version of the extension you can create templates for any page filters by a LN attribute (e.g. color, size, shape, brand, gender, etc.). It’s also possible to associate these templates to different Store Views, and assign them to all categories or a chosen category tree.
Our SEO extension for Magento 2 was empowered with these cool features:
- Attribute Randomizer for Product and Category SEO Meta Templates
- The ability to edit SEO attributes for products/categories/CMS pages
- The ability to Canonical URLs for Pages with NOINDEX robots
- The feature that adds the canonical tag if any LN filter uses multiple selection (disable/filtered/current category values)
Also, the extension is fully compatible with our brand-new module Layered Navigation (see below).
The extension is designed to enhance site navigation and improve customers shopping experience.
With the module you let you customers select multiple attributes, as well as set/ restrict multiple selection for any chosen attribute.
You may ask how is the extension related to SEO? This Layered Navigation extension is fully compatible with our SEO Suite Ultimate for Magento 2.
P.S. Psssst. Stay tuned for our February updates. Now we are preparing for you something truly mind-blowing!