Are you using Dotmailer for email marketing in your Magento store? If yes, we’ve got great news for you. If no, it’s high time to consider this email marketing tool.
Now, Dotmailer has been bundled in the core Magento 2.2.2 software and it is located in the Admin panel, under the Marketing tab.
While there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch, Dotmailer currently offers a free trial. During 14 days, users get a chance to experience its functionality inside and out, and see all the benefits of the platform.
Benefits of using Dotmailer in your Magento 2 store:
- creation of marketing campaigns right of the batt and within the Magento interface,
- full Dotmailer functionality with such extras as a possibility to use single sign-on and access to bulk information,
- Magento attributes as well as custom attributes,
- connection with other backend systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce,
- possibility to track ROI within the Magento website,
- 24-hours and 5 business days a week – support from the Magento experts with an assigned Account Manager to help you out,
- omnichannel automation,
- email and SMS automation,
- order and customer data synchronization,
- triggered campaigns to rescue carts that were abandoned by shoppers,
- advanced reports on campaigns and contacts.
All you need to do is head to Stores > Settings > Configuration > DOTMAILER > API Credentials and click the ‘trial’ banner to start out. Here’s how it all should look like:
Don’t miss a chance to take the full advantage of Dotmailer functionality included with the core Magento 2.2.2 software together with a bevy of other Magento 2 capabilities.
If you are ready to propel your Magento store to the next level and enjoy all those new features, get in touch with our team to experience the most stress-free and seamless migration & upgrade of your Magento site and fast-track your revenues!