We, at MageWorx, keep working hard to make our Magento extensions exceptional.
Today, our best-seller SEO modules — SEO Suite Ultimate and SEO Suite Pro — picked up a big update. The update brings you more tools to effectively SEO-optimize your Magento website. Also, it significantly extends the functionality of the Pro version.
Here’s the full Change Log:
The updated version of SEO Suite Ultimate offers more ways to optimize your HTML and XML sitemaps. With the new version you can:
- limit the number of the displayed HTML sitemap categories
- take advantage of the personal trailing slash setting for a home page (it’s possible to remove the trailing slash for the home page in the canonical tag and in the XML sitemap)
- add the home page URL to your HTML and XML sitemaps
Starting from v4.1.0 the module can be safely disabled without removing attributes from the database.
And the last but not least, we have redesigned the extension’s backend and added an informative description with a list of useful links and testing tools.
In addition to the new functionality, the update also brings 14 bug fixes and performance improvements.
We have fully-revamped the code of our SEO Suite Pro Magento extension.
In addition to great performance improvements, the extension has acquired some functionality of the enterprise version, such as:
- hreflang tag/ alternate URLs support
- optimization of product reviews pages
- styles for XML and HTML sitemaps
- and dozens of small but very useful features.
All that makes the extension an unbeatable solution for, who are tough on their budgets, but want to effectively optimize their sites.
And that’s not all…
Don’t miss a chance. Grab the discounts before they are gone!